On the weekend I finished the two groups of miniatures that I had been working on. The light was good on Sunday afternoon, so I took everything outside to take photographs. They seemed okay, but once loaded on my computer I found they weren’t as good as hoped for.
I decided that instead of thinking about a light-box, it was time I followed the inspiration of a few of the blogs I follow, and started to make my own. One cardboard box from work and a bunch of tissue paper sheets later I have one functional light box.
It’s much bigger than required, but it could be used for really big figures or when I want to sell books on eBay. I have a smaller box and some more tissue ready, so the next one will be just the right size for miniatures! Then I just have to raid the desk lamps around the house and I can finally start producing consistent good quality images every time I finish painting.